Friday, July 1, 2011

I HATE SOCIETY!

Yesterday my friend, cousins, and I went on a four wheeler ride. On our way home we came across this dog in the middle of the road. We stopped and gave it some chips and nature valley bars because that was the only thing in the car. We got out and was petting her. We hear these little yelps. We go over to where the sound was coming from and there were three little baby puppies. They didnt even have they're eyes open yet. so I took off my shirt(I was wearing a tank top under it). We wrapped the puppies in my shirt and got the momma dog to get in the car. We took it to Megan and Morgan's Pa's house. He raises dogs and had a kennel there. We put them in there just for an overnight stay. That night we got so much hell. We were griped at and griped at. We just wanted to save four lives. What is the harm in doing that? So we tried calling the animal shelter. We knew there was that chance of them not getting adopted and getting put down, but we thought, "Maybe since the puppies are so small they'll wait a while." Well just to make sure we got two bags of dry dog food, one can of wet dog food, and two bags of puppy food. Well, when we called the animal shelter the operator said it had been disconnected. We called a few times just to be sure. It said the same thing every time. So they're granny called animal control and asked for them to take to a pound for free. They decided to do it. We choked back our tears in saying goodbye to the dog and puppies. We gave the man the food. Then we waved goodbye. We went back to the house, cleaned, ate, and waited for my aunt to get home. When she did get home we slowly found out that everyone had lied to us. They hadn't sent the puppies and mom to a shelter. They sent them somewhere where they may keep them for 24 hours then put them down. This isn't right. I'm so pissed off at the community, at society, at my family, and that stupid man that lied to us and that took our dog food and just feedingus these lives. These puppies and momma dog are lives. They're lives and they had personalities, and a family!! I feel as though I've forcivly been given an abortion. Society is so horrible. People are cold and cruel and I won't be told anything else. We kill animals and little babies. We take homes and we do things that we know are wrong just to earn a buck! The world would be so much better if someone hadn't decided to invent money. It's stupid and it just drives all of humanity crazy!!! How can someone just kill things without it bothering them?!?!?! While I was here in Tennessee I've had a self finding. I'm just so sick and tird of how people treat living things these days!!!! Gah I'm so angry and sad and confused and just overall pissed that I can't even use my knowledge to say anything else. I DON"T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I don't know what to do! And I just can't do this anymore!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment