Thursday, July 28, 2011

6 Weeks

In 6 weeks in going to Florida. Currently I weigh 175, and my pants size in 12. I'm fat and I know it, but I'm doing something about it. Last week, my mom, her best friend, Kathy, and I have been working out. We walked every other day and did weights all the other days, and have been dieting. We eat 1200 or less calories a day. Day before yesterday I was working out with them. We do a couple excises from buns of steel, we do arm weights, and 2 different ab workouts, one for upper abs, and one for lower abs. My abs were sore the first day but haven't really been sore since. Day before yesterday instead of doing 10 of the buns of steel excises we did 20 and my butt was sore yesterday, and a little today. But I haven't been sore at all anywhere else. It's not like I'm not using enough weights. I did 85 lbs on my leg weights the other day. I barely got through it, but I'm not sore at all. We decided to kick it up a notch. We're going to walk every day, and do weights every other day. Every day we walk I try to jog a little more than I did last time. I don't know why I'm not getting sore. I know if you can do more than 10 reps then you need more weight, and I can barely do 10! I don't know, but I'm about to kick the weights and jogging up. Hopefully I won't get hurt, but I'm not sore which means I'm not doing enough.
I know this blog was a little unorganized, but I'm a little scatterbrained right now.
Mom's home gotta go workout. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment