Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gandhi once said: "Be the change you wish to see in the world."
When I think about that I think about what I'm doing here, and the other posts I've posted here. I haven't really put in any effort to change the world. I feel bad about that.
There's a million quotes I could put up on here like:
"Everyone wants to change the way world is, everyone wants to see the world happy, but no one realizes that, to make this world a happy place to live,you have to change yourself-- your heart; and not the world"
When everyone takes off their makeup, washes their hair, washes off their perfume off, and says what they truly believe, says what their heart desires... Greatness can happen!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power... the world will know peace"
Say hello to people on the street. Say please. Say thank you. Say your welcome. Hug someone. SAY I love you! SAY I appreciate you! DO what you love! BE HAPPY! Enjoy life! Smile! We never know when it will end! Care! Love! Be you!
I can't stress enough that what the world is lacking is care! Go watch the Free Hugs video and tell me it doesn't inspire you. Watch the movie "The Cove". There is so much we could do. Please. For the sake of not just humanity but the world! Please care!

No comments:

Post a Comment