Thursday, April 29, 2010

Memphis In May :]

Hi everybody! I'm going to be at a music festival all weekend! WOO HOO! NO SCHOOL! I love school, but I need a break. Anyways. the music festival is called Memphis in may. There will be tons of bands there. I don't remember most of them, but some of them were Colby Caliat, 30 seconds to mars, Boys Like Girls, The Flaming Lips, and Puddle of Mudd. I am so very excited! I'm going with my Aunt Net, my cousins Megan and Morgan, and our friend Hannah. If anyone is going maybe I'll see you there, maybe I won't, or I might not even know. How would you know it was me? Oh yea, I have a picture ha ha! I do hope you have a great time though. To those who aren't going, have a great, and wonder filled weekend :].
About my last post; the one about the kitten... The poor baby died in my hands this morning. I went to go check up on it, and it was limp and it couldn't support it's head, although it was breathing. So I sat there, holding it until I had to leave. Mom came out of her room and told me to take it outside in case it had any fleas, because when it died they would all jump off and get in the house. Well, I had to take it outside, and she took care of it after I left to go to Tennessee with my Aunt. Well, we have to go to bed because we have to get up waaaay tooo early.
Remember,
Katie Baby luvs U :]

No comments:

Post a Comment